WHO WE ARE
Statement Of Faith
Pan de Vida bases its ministry on the following statement of faith:
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. who are eternal and of equal dignity and power. Matthew 3:16-17, Matthew 28:19; John 10:30, 15:26; Ephesians 4:4-6.
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, verbally inspired and without error as originally written, and that it is the only infallible rule of faith and practice for us as Christians. 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, in His sinless life, and His miracles. His death on the cross for the redemption of sinners provided a sufficient and complete propitiation for their sin and guilt. He rose again for our justification, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father, interceding for all those who come unto God by Him. We wait for the “blessed hope—the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ” and we believe that all things shall finally be subjected to God through him. Matthew 1:20,23; Luke 1:35, John 1:1-4, 1:29, 3:16; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 4:25, Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, 15:25-28; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Titus 2:13; Hebrews 1:1-4, 4:15, 7:25; 1 John 4:10.
- We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation. For the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. All who believe in and receive the Lord Jesus Christ have eternal life; those who do not will be eternally lost. Luke 24:46-47; John 1:12, 3:36, 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23, 10:9-10; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7, 1 John 5:11, 12
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit; whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15.
- We believe that the true church, which is the body of Christ, is formed by the work of the Holy Spirit in all those who trust Christ as their Savior. 1 Corinthians 12:12-13, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23, 2:22.
- We believe that Christ’s commanded us to go, make disciples, baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and teach them to obey Jesus and that that ministry is responsibility of every true believer. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15.
- We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, and to His authority over our lives. Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15.
- We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9.
- We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellow men. Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10.
USA & Worldwide
Donate With Our Foundation in USA.
Donate With Our Partners In Canada
Local Donations With Our Foundation.
Donate With Our Partners In Europe